Home » » A Break Away

A Break Away



Dearest Friends,



I am heading off for the next few weeks on a little globe-trotting adventure...I plan on taking many photos and hope to have a few exciting tales to share. While I'm away, I have scheduled a few weekly posts for you to read, just in case you need a fashion fix ;)



I will dearly miss you all and will probably get serious withdrawal symptoms from not visiting your blogs everyday. I promise to reply to your comments as soon as I get back. I hope you will not forget to browse through Frills & Thrills every once in a while.



Thank you for your constant kindness and support, it is much appreciated. 



Until we meet again...

Au revoir,

Sam







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Fashion Naturally - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger